To be held at the Marriott Louisville Downtown Hotel
2014 CORN UTILIZATION AND TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE • JUNE 2-4 • LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY
Agenda, Registration, Speakers and more through
June 2-4, 2014 • Register Now!
The 2014 Corn Utilization and Technology Conference will
focus on wet and dry milling technologies and new uses.
• Identify potential new business contacts
• Opportunities for discussions with leaders in the scientific community
• Technical papers sharing new data on novel concepts and applications
• Exhibitors presenting new technologies and equipment
• Posters presenting cutting-edge research
• Sharing of ideas and common interests
Why you should attend:
Special Thanks to our Sponsors
Dr. Rick Vierling, Director of Research, NCGA discusses the importance of this unique conference.
For more information about CUTC email Sandra Wright or call (636) 733-9004 ext. 119
CORN UTILIZATION AND TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE (CUTC) © National Corn Growers Association 2013