June 2-4, 2014 • Registration Opens December 9!
The 2014 Corn Utilization and Technology Conference will
focus on wet and dry milling technologies and new uses.
• Identify potential new business contacts
• Opportunities for discussions with leaders in the scientific community
• Technical papers sharing new data on novel concepts and applications
• Exhibitors presenting new technologies and equipment
• Posters presenting cutting-edge research
• Sharing of ideas and common interests
Why you should attend:
To be held at the Marriott Louisville Downtown Hotel
Register Early & Save!
Special thanks to our sponsors
For more information about CUTC email Sandra Wright or call (636) 733-9004 ext. 119
CORN UTILIZATION AND TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE (CUTC) © National Corn Growers Association 2013